Task chairs or Operators chairs are typically office swivel chairs having a variety of common features.
Typically a Task chair will have as a minimum the following features:
- Seat height adjustment
- Back height adjustment (except on some entry level models)
- Adjustability or rake angle of the chair back position
- Armrests if desired
- 5 star swivel base
Some of the better quality models will likely include for some or all of the following features:
- Sliding seat adjustment to cater for the users leg length
- Lumbar support moulded into the back
- Height adjustable arms
- Width or angle adjustable arms
- Back tension adjustment to suit users weight
- Seat angle and tension adjustment to suit users weight
A few models may also offer:
- Vertically or horizontally split chair backs
- Adjustable lumbar support
- Inflatable lumbar support
- Footrests incorporated in the 5 star swivel base
A number of the features found on a Task chair can be considered as gimmicks. We consider the points in the first section to be an essential part of any Task chair as well as adjustable seat depth and height adjustable arms.
For more information on prices, availability and specifications please contact us via the web site.